Friday, January 19, 2007

You choose....

Hi there, I am alive and kicking :) Had a great time skiing. Didn't kiss any trees. Ha!
Also didn't really care much about blogging as about 2 weeks ago I left Atlanta, Georgia, went to Greenville,South Carolina, then Gastonia, North Carolina. Now I am in Fort Smith, Arkansas...This is what I have been doing in the last 20 days.
I would let You choose my next subject. What should I write about in my next post: Skiing in West Virginia? Riding the bus in America- experience? Don't pass gas- comercial? Life stinks perspective? Anything else? Drop me a line, if interested.
Make a choise and it will happen. Bye!

2 Comments:

At 1:08 AM , Blogger Sorina Iorga said...

Pai daca e pe alese...atunci sa fie "Riding the bus in America - experience" :) Astept the exciting experience of riding the bus in US!:)

 
At 7:14 PM , Blogger Tony said...

Va veni si Riding the Bus experience. Soon. T ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home