Thursday, December 21, 2006

Japanese food

"I love cats... they taste just like chicken." Bumper sticker
Just got back from Fuji Hava (Steak& Sushi). Nice Japanese restaurant where I was invited for somebody's birthday.
As soon as you walk in, you're in Japan: interior, waiters, tables and decorations.
The most interesting thing was food preparation. We set behind a "U" shape table. Inside the "U" was a cooking metal table. The Chef came and prepared all our meal right there, in fron of us. First, he did few tricks with the knifes, spatulas and eggs. Surprisingly haven't broke anything and haven't killed anybody. He was good.
The he prepared the fried rice& vegetables, chiken, steak, shimp. All in front of us.
It was amasing: he knew what he was doing.
I had a bowl of Japanese soup( which was pretty good), a salat and chiken teryaki. The meal was great. My chiken really tasted like chiken so I am sure I had chiken and not...cat. At least I hope.
Enjoy your meal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home