Monday, September 29, 2008

The World Traveller


"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page..." St. Augustine


I am back.No, not back to Romania,yet.Back on line.Since a wrote my last post I covered probably 3.000 miles.

OK, after I left Jr's Mansion in Dallas I went to Fort Smith,Arkansas where had a wonderful time. Then flue to Tennessee where spent few days.From Tennessee went to Lexington, Kentucky.From Kentucky went to Cleveland,Ohio.Then, Baltimore, State of Maryland.Later I went to Washington DC where spent about 1 week.Then went to Atlanta, Georgia.On the way there, I stopped by Fayeteville, North Carolina.

Now, I am Atlanta,Georgia.Will have few business meetings, will visit few friends and in 1 week will leave the Home of the Brave and the Land of the Free.

Yes, on October 7Th I'll leave the USA.

During this trip I visited 10 states of the USA and have a ton of exciting experiences.Made new friends and visited friends I already had.

In one day, in the day when I'll settle down...IF this will ever happen....I may write a book with all the places I have seen, people I met and all my experiences.Or maybe not.Often I think that people are more curious about our experiences then about ourselves.So...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home