Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The 7 Craziest Days in Alaska---Day 4


"A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work"

Author Unknown


Yep, on Thursday I went fishing.The best river fishing is in Russian River and Kenay River.With a friend we went to the Russian River. I could not leave Alaska without catching a big big salmon. And I did.

I caught several.My line broke several timers, I lost few hooks but it was fun.

I got the biggest fish of the day, a Red Salmon. It was bigger then any fish my friend caught in that day and he is a pro.

We let all the fish go back into the river.Before coming and fishing in Alaska I could not understand the concept of fishing for fun.I knew:you catch fish to eat it.

Nope.You may fish for fun, for excitement.

I had a blast.A lot of FUN!

Now, I can proudly leave Alaska.I caught my fish of pride :) Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home