Thursday, February 22, 2007

An increbible Romanian experience


"The only way to know how customers see your business is to look at it through their eyes"
Daniel R. Scroggin
Two days ago I was looking to buy some sun glasses. I don't know much about glasses and things related to them. I only knew that glasses have to "match" your profile, face, outfit. Well, I entered in shop which sells sport equipment and all kind of sun glasses. There were not too many customers inside. Soon after I entered the store, the person who works there asked me if I need any help. I told him what I was looking for.
For about 1 hour he showed me what kind of sun glasses they have, what should I look at when I am wearing/buying glasses, which glasses are best for me. I have learned a lot about sun glasses and I bought the glasses I liked the most!
I couldn't believe how much time he spent with me, how many things he knew and how much he loved what he was doing. He is one of the best Romanian sales men I met!!!
Now, when I pass by the store, which is located in downtown Bucharest on the corner across the Spring time fast food at the Univesitatii, I use sun glasses because that business is shining and the people who work there are so bright! Thank You for an incredible Romanian experience!
When I'll need sport equipment or another pair of sun glasses I'll buy it there. Why? ..... :)
PS. The name of the salesman there is Mihai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home