Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another new passion of mine is...


"Noncooks think it's silly to invest two hours' work in two minutes' enjoyment; but if cooking is evanescent, so is the ballet." Julia Child

Surely you would be interested to read some "spicy" things about me. So, let's talk about spicy stuff...Well, what do I mean by that? Cooking!!!!!!!!!!!! I rediscovered how much I enjoy and love cooking. Just love it! Yummy:)
I cooked since I was a teen-ager because I had to cook for myself. Then, after making some calculations I realized that is more convinient to eat out then spend 1-2 hours cooking only for myself. So, spending 2 hrs in the kitchen cooking and then eating for 20minutes was not fun.
I gave up.
Only last year while I was in the USA I started cooking again. When I got back to Romania I started cooking for my friends. I discovered the key: cooking is fun only when You are doing it for someone special. I enjoy spending hours in the kitchen knowing how much my friends will love the food I prepared for them. And yes, I love when I get compliments. I am a man.
Dear friends, never forget to show your apreciation to someone who wants to do something special for you. People don't do things because they have to.People do things because they enjoy it and want to share their joy with You.
Enjoy it. Share it. Apreciate it.

Do you wanna know what's on the menu today?

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM , Blogger adelaida said...

Plin de viata, buna voie si fericire articolul. Mi-a placut mult de tot.
Si eu iubesc sa gatesc pentru ca-mi pun creativitatea la munca si imi place momentul in care ceilalati gusta ceea ce am facut.
Si ce avem astazi in meniu?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home