Monday, December 10, 2007

What keeps us going?


"We've got to live. No matter how many skies have fallen." D. H. Lawrence


Yep, another sky had fallen for me but...life goes on. I was born a winner and I'll die a winner. I may be out for a while but "I'm back, baby!"

In the last several weeks, I thought about what keeps us going. What keeps You wake up every morning? What keeps You alive?

Maybe it's one out of this list: money, success, kids, parents, glory, personal reward, charity, God, love (a.k.a.=lies, personal selfish interest), fun, desire to be helpful, a woman (a.k.a.=...............), a friend, a habit, desire to help, lack of options, hope, a great cause, popularity, pride, stupid dreams (sorry!).......


Anything else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home