Sunday, March 02, 2008

Shopping time?


"When women are depressed they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking". Elayne Boosler


I go shopping only when I have to and because I have to. Surprisingly I meet people who act in a store like it is a ...museum. They spend time there.Yes, they spend time and no money.

Here are my suggestions on efficient shopping:

-Always have a shopping list. Don't torture your brain on what kind on catch-up you were looking to buy.

-Go shopping during "silent" hours. I mean when most of the corporate workers are still in the offices or already in bed. Don't go there when everybody else goes. It's crazy.

-Don't carry your cart with You. DON'T! I really have a problem with people who carry a cart and are looking around. Here is an efficient way to do it. Take a cart and park it somewhere in a not too crowded area. Then go to different sections and get the staff from your shopping list.Bring all the staff to "The Base" a.k.a. your cart:) So, instead of taking the cart do get different products, bring products to the cart. Don't worry, nobody will still it ...because it's not paid for yet. It works and I love it!


More on shopping later.

How can I help you today?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home