Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Birthday, America!


"Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice. Freedom is never given. It is won"


I remember the day when we had our first free elections.I was concerned that the communists will win the elections so I asked my father:" Will the communism come back?" My father told me:"The communism will never come back in the way it use to be...When people taste FREEDOM, they will better die rather then live under oppression again."


He was right.The taste of freedom has the best taste ever.The GREAT Freedom is peace, joy, hope and victory.Are You free?


I love the USA and I always will. It's not Heaven and it's not the Wonderland because it is populated by people. Let's look at good things. The USA has always been the Home of Brave and Land of the Free. We can learn so much from good, old USA.


God Bless America! Happy July 4th!


A FREE Spirit :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home