Thursday, October 02, 2008

One of the cooles compliments


"A compliment is verbal sunshineā€¯ Robert Orben


"Very intelligent, has an accent and smells very well" ---this was the way that recently I was introduced by somebody to a group of people. I was presented in many great ways but I really enjoyed the most recent one.Why? I really enjoyed the "smelling" part especially because it was a remark made by a Lady, a young Lady, or as I consider her "one of the Sweeties":)

Actually, I have never realized that a Man with accent and smelling very well can be a weakness for a woman.I like it.When she/they were asked:"How does he smells?" one of the Sweeties said:"...He smells like goodness...". Wow.I like that.

The coolest part is that I am not even using my "heavy artillery" but only the regular staff.


What is my favorite aroma? I love Sweeties that smell like...flowers :)


Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home