Friday, October 03, 2008

Only 3 days left


"My favorite thing about the United States? Lots of Americans, one America..." Val Saintsbury


It maybe sounds funny but it is so true.The power of the USA is in it's unity in diversity.

I love America.Every day here was and is a lesson of a blessing, of positive thinking, of courage, of freedom, of success, of incredible dreams and goals...

In 3 days I'll leave this Land until next time when my path will bring me back. Yes, I'll miss it. Yes, I am sad that I have to leave but I'll be back.

My feelings are mixed:I am so sad to leave my wonderful friends here but I am so happy I'm gonna see my beloved friends I have in Romania.I have few very special reasons and people I so excited I'm gonna see after many weeks!


I need to keep moving.For me, life indeed is an exciting trip.My next destination?

...Romania.Eastern Europe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home