Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Men and Women


"Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed."

Albert Einstein


Recently while in a book shop I found the greatest book on men and women. It's called "Everything Men Know About Women " by Knott Mutch. It's a complete, revised and politically correct guide.It's from the Truly Basic Book Series. I was so excited that finally I will find out more on women's mentality!

I opened it and...I started laughing hard.Really hard. Why?

The book was empty. Nothing, absolutely nothing was written inside. The book had only white pages and no words.

Well, It looks like I am not the only one who knows little about women. We, men, will never completly understand women. We just have to love them. They make our life worth living.

Love...Love...Love...

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Blogger Laura said...

i must read this book! the ideea seems so great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home