Sunday, April 13, 2008

Getting ready for Brussels, Belgium


"The European Union is a state under construction..." Elmar Brock


Surely You are aware that the European Parliament has its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. Brussels is considered the de facto capital of the European Union (EU), and hosts many of its key institutions. NATO, the Western European Union and EUROCONTROL are also headquartered in the city.

That's my next destination in the coming week. For 3 days I'll be visiting the heart of EU with other 9 Romanian young people.I'll be leaving on Tuesday, April the 5th. It's an official trip, not a private vacation, so I am looking forward to it. Some very important people arranged this visit to the European Parliament for our group and I am glad to be part of it.

Oh, Belgium it's gonna be the 16th country I'm visiting. Never been there before but ready to hit the road.

I'll stop here with info on this trip but there is more to come.

So, keep your eyes on.


Vivat the EU!

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Blogger Melany said...

What a cool opportunity! Drum bun!

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger Tony said...

Thank you,Melany :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home