Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My favorite hug


" We need 4 hugs a day for survival.We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance.We need 12 hugs a day for growth.."

Virginia Satir, American Phychologist and Educator, 1916-1988

Today I got one of the sweetest hugs I ever got.It was the most sincere, the warmest, the most loving hug.Man, that hug melted me.It was from a sweet, little boy -Kevin.I never seen him before.It happened that I just helped to open the door for him and his mother.Then he gave me his little hand and asked me to help him to walk on the stairs.Then he wanted up in my arms so I picked him up and he gave me a hug.This 4 y.o. kid surrounded me with both of his hands and hugged me with so much love that I very unusual feeling stoke me.He laid his had on my shoulder and stayed like that for several minutes...Wow...I wish those minute would never end.


Yep, I am a hugger and I can't live without hugs.Small hugs, big hugs, half hugs, I'll take them all.

If you don't enjoy hugs as much as I do, you have not got a great hug yet.If you love hugs, please send me one ;)

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hug uuuu :)

 
At 7:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei.iti trimit un hug din moldova:)) frumoasa tara, plina de dealuri, cu oameni tare interesanti.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home