Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Leaving the USA today


“...Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain


Yep, that's me:Explore.Dream.Discover. My 2008 USA trip is over and in less then 7 hours I'll be boarding in a huge plane to leave the USA, Home of the Brave and Land of the Free.My itinerary is Atlanta-Amsterdam-Bucharest.In about 15 hours I'll be back in Bucharest,Romania.

Am I sad? Am I happy? I've got mixed fillings but probably more on the sad side.Why? I am excited to go back and see the people that I missed and missed me, then people that I missed but have not missed me.Of course I'll have to see the people that I have not missed, too :)

Do I miss Romania? Nope.Actually I love it here very much.What still brings me back to Romania are people, several wonderful people that I missed.I don't really miss places but I do miss people.I am thankful that in my life I have several people that I'll give the Word for them.

After almost 4 month in the USA I am going back to the real World.My mission here is accomplished for the moment.

I'll be in Romania as long as my reasons and special friends will be there.If for some reason these things will be gone...I can hop in the plane the next day and go Explore.Dream.Discover.


Until next time, USA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home