Friday, September 15, 2006

Romanian "stuff"

"...This is my country! Land of my choice!
This is my country! Hear my proud voice!..."
No,no,no.It's not a Romanian folk song,it's an American one composed in 1940 but valid even today.
I don't know how many Romanians sing patriotical songs from the bottom of their heart.If you are one,please let me know because I am not really...
Few days ago I had a business meeting with a person who owns a chiken farm.All things were great untill the manager heard that I am coming from Romania.Then he would not want me to enter in the chiken farm but only drive around it,sitting in the car.Why?'Cause I may have"bird flu"germs on my shoes(!!!!)and it can be dangerous for his chikens.Hello???Is it paranoia or reputation of my country follows me?
Another story.Today I went to an exibition (http://www.issshows.com)Had many excellent biz meetings.Many people didn't know exactly where Romania is but most of them knew only: Romanian gimnastics are the best and Romania has a very good soccer team.That's all.
Romania?Is it in Africa?Asia?...Bucharest?Budapest?Does it really matter? :)

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM , Blogger blu3 said...

what are you telling us here is sooo sad :((

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home