Saturday, August 19, 2006

Taxi drivers

"Anytime four New Yorkers get into a cab together without arguing, a bank robbery has just taken place."
-- Johnny Carson
I was wondering if cab drivers have any work ethics?Not sure about Bucharest cab drivers.I know situations when they "help"others to steal from cars,apartments...Recently I lost my cell phone in a cab.It's the first and the last time, I hope.When I called the guy,he would not be willing to "negotiate" for any reasons even I was looking to get my phone book back more then anything else.
When I lost my cell phone I realized that knowing the taxi driver's name,car licence plate would of helped me in "negotiation".Unfortunatly I have never use to ask for a receipt but You know that on the receipt You have all the details written.
Friends,always ask for a receipt from your cab driver.Don't be "nice" to him cause he will never be nice to You...They are just thiefs in the yellow cars.
ps.Since then, I always ask for a receipt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home