Tuesday, August 29, 2006

We The People

" We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America " Constitution of the USA.
Greetings from the USA(Atlanta,GA)!Few days ago I landed here after a long but good flight with KLM.It's my 4th visit in the "good,old USA" and I'm happy about.Some of my previous trips here were for visiting friends, some business and fun.This trip is mainly business oriented.Have You ever flown across the Atlantic Ocean?Well, the trip here is/was the longest day of my life:you see the sunrise in Romania and then sunset in the USA...after 19 hours (instead of 8hrs).It's incredible when You realize that the World is round and bigger then You could imagine or maybe...the World is Flat?
I love America and there are always many good things we can and have to learn from the USA and its People.Stay tuned for more.Good bye Romania, wherever You are!
ps.Let me know if You would like to hear about any particular subjects related to the USA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home