Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy clothes

"Dressing is a way of life" Yves Saint Laurent (French fashion designer)


It seems like spring is here and life looks better, happier. Still, just walking on the streets of Bucharest and looking at people, you rarely see smiles and hear laughter. People look busy, tired, sad, lost...BUT there is hope!!! :)


Have you ever noticed that our clothes "talk"about our mood and maybe even make our mood? I dislike dark clothes, especially black. Except my socks, I have no black clothes because they make me sad. I love blue, green and the other colours of rainbow. By the way, have you wondered why there is no black in the rainbow?


Oh right, here is my challenge for You: this week, starting with March 26Th until April 1 don't wear ANY black clothes. For a day or a week, keep your black clothes only for you. Dress up with happy colours, bring a colorful spot to Your town, school, work place. Colours bring smiles and make the days brighter. Try it!


The way to make your town happier is talking to strangers, smiling and dressing up in happy clothes.


I'm in. You?


See you on the streets of happy Bucharest! :)

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger Melany said...

I agree! This is one of my favorite things about spring. Personally, I am a fan of pink. :)

I like your blog- you cover very diverse topics. Ciao!

 
At 4:16 AM , Blogger Tony said...

Thank You, Melany.T :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home