Friday, April 13, 2007

Travelling? You've got a FREE ride


"The World is a book and those who do not travel read only a page."
Saint Augustine, Ancient Roman Christian Theologian and Bishop.

I love travelling and know very well that days when the hitchhikers could get a FREE ride are gone forever. Well, surfing the web I found an interesting site which I tells me I am wrong.
Apparently there are people who would post info if they have any FREE seats in their vehicle, if they are looking for company and what is their destination while travelling in Europe. Check it here http://www.myrideboard.eu/ So, if your are travelling all over Europe, going to Rome, Paris, Munich or anywhere else and are looking to save some money it might be a good resource.
"Bone Voyage" Ladies and Gentlemen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home