Monday, August 04, 2008

Float plan ride and more...


"Bikes and planes aren't about going fast or having fun; they're toys, but serious ones..."

Harrison Ford

Hello World, yeah, I am back.Was so busy that my blog was not a priority for me anymore. Actually many things are not a priority for me anymore. I just enjoy life and don't care about the rest.I know 1 thing:good things don't last long so I decided I'll enjoy every minute of it...

Yesterday I took a float plan ride.It was so cool.In the picture is the plane I flu in.

Take off water is very smooth and you feel no bumps.The flight was good as well and landing, excuse, "watering" was fantastic:)

We spent less then 1 hour in the air and I got too see a lot of cool stuff, wild life and cool landscape.

Tomorrow will be gone again.This time myself and 3 other colleagues of mine.We will go to Denali Park, one of The Parks of Alaska.We will go hiking, will visit lots of cool places and will camp there.Will be back in 4 days.

Cheers!

ps.Hopefully bears will not eat us:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home