Monday, April 16, 2007

The Golden Fish


"Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime"

Chines Proverb


This is what I thought until recently when in one early morning, I found a bucket at my door. Looked inside and there it was ...the Golden Fish! He told me that Etherfast sent him. Then he told me that he will fulfill 3 of my wishes.

So, here we go:

1. Everlasting good health

2. Profitable great business

3. My list was not finished ( more free time and lots of money so I can travel around the World etc) so I asked for ...3 more wishes...


Recently I read that a restaurant owner from South of China paid 75,000 $ for a giant Golden fish. Click here for the story.

So, I was going to keep the one I got but decided to send it to Sor1n1ka, Manafu* , Radu Ionescu and Andressa.


Best 3 wishes to You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home