Thursday, July 26, 2007

Things that some men don't do in WC


" I am a hygiene freak. I'm like obsessive-compulsive when it comes to washing your hands"

Kelly Clarkson

I spend quite some time in public places. There I have noticed some things that really didn't make me happy and probably won't make you happy either if you would be aware of them.

Surprisingly, probably 50% of men don't wash their hands after using WC. Oops!

Come on guys, show us some respect! Seeing those walking out of a men's restroom without washing hands I was wondering how their wives or girlfriends would feel if they would only knew that their beloved one is...unclean :)

As a man I would not want to shake another man's hand if I knew that he didn't washed his hands.

Is it lack of education or maybe just lack of awareness of the possible consequences?

No, I am not a hygiene freak but I really think that in a civilized society all the people have to obey some rules and good habits in order to provide a fair and good life for everyone.

So, guys, please be Gentlemen. Don't walk by a washing station on the way out without using it.

Ladies, please encourage Your Man to keep good habits because you deserve the best!


Keep it clean!

PS. I don't know what's going on in Ladies restrooms but I really hope they are doing better :)

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is an article in Evenimentul Zilei newspaper. It's on the same subject related to Romanians and cleanliness, washing hands and stuff like this: http://www.evz.ro/article.php?artid=317344
Take a look!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home