Thursday, May 17, 2007

About nothing


"I used to believe that anything was better than nothing. Now I know that sometimes nothing is better" Glenda Jackson


There were so many things going on in the last couple weeks that I could hardly keep up with my blog. There were so many things I was going to share with you about but I wrote about...nothing.

So, today I'll write not about 9th of May, Europe's Day, when I went to some business conferences, visited Tuborg factory, saw military parade. I'll not write about amazing people I met this past several days, friends, businessmen and successful people. I'll not write about playing the Settlers of Catan on Sunday evening. I'll not write about my plans on some business ventures...

Today, I'll just write about nothing. It is only because sometimes nothing is better then anything.

Are you still with me? :)


1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home