Monday, May 07, 2007

ASE, Business School 2007


“There is only one way to make a great deal of money and that is in a business of your own.” J. Paul Getty, Former oil tycoon and once the richest man in America.


This past Friday I spoke to a group of maybe 20 young people (probably a little younger then myself :) on Entrepreneurship. They were part of Business School project 2007, a project organized by VIP student association of ASE Bucharest. It was a joy and honor to share a little about my entrepreneurial experience.

Because Friday was the last day of a 2 week training session, I felt that my audience was a little tired but it was fun.

The key note that I communicated was : Go for it! Do it! Don't waist your time!

Often I took too much time before taking an action and I lost. I have learned the lesson and I wanted to make sure they the young entrepreneurs I spoke to will not make the same mistake.

Now, they have over 1 week to come up with a business plan. The best one will get the money!

Good luck to everyone and ...go for it!!! You are the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home