Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Craziest 7 Days in Alaska---Day 1


"Great things are done when men and mountains meet..."

William Blake


In less then 24 hrs I am going to leave Alaska after having here the greatest time of my life.

Last week was my week off and I got to play a lot.

So, last Monday I took a truck and drove down South to stop by Portage Valley.Met some friends I made here and told them bye.Took the cruise on the Portage Lake and saw Portage Glacier.It was fascinating.

Then took my back pack and hiked all the way to Byron Glacier.We came to Portage Valley all summer, bringing different groups and individuals but never got to hike all the way up to the Byron.

I really wanted to get there and touch his blue ice.I took me 3 hrs but I did it.

Then got in the car and head further down to Seward.


The End of Day 1

3 Comments:

At 2:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

era momentul sa ne mai spui ceva!:)

 
At 1:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Émerveillement

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Émerveillement

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home